The Federal Center for Cardiovascular surgery in Astrakhan has started the new program of remote monitoring for the patients who have undergone surgery in the clinic. Depending on the disease and the type of a surgical treatment, the patient will receive an email questionnaire that allows estimating his or her condition and revealing the factors for the progression of the disease.
When have to do
All the patients, who take part in the program, had a surgery in the clinic and gave their permission.
The program will help to identify symptoms in time and correct treatment recommendations.
The patient will be supervised by qualified cardiologists of the Center, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
The program guarantees an individual approach to each patient.
Method of implementation
1. The questionnaire is sent by e-mail to the patient in 1, 3, 6 months and annually after the surgery.
2. The results of the questionnaire allow the cardiologist to assess the patient's condition, and if necessary, adjust the recommendations for drug therapy and promptly appoint an additional examination in case the patient does not feel well.
3. If there are any worrying signs, the cardiologist will contact the patient and give all the necessary recommendations
To participate in the program you will need:
1. Tell the Center’s employee your email to receive the questionnaire.
2. Participation is free of charge.